Delaware Septic System
Deleware Septic System Regulations
See Septic Rehabilitation Loan Program for low interest financing toward repair or replacement of failing septic systems.
Obtaining approval for a new Delaware septic system is a five step process.
- Site is evaluated by a licensed Class "D" Soil Scientist.
- Soil Scientist's report is reviewed and approved.
- System is designed by a Class "B" or "C" Designer.
- Designed is reviewed and permit is issued.
- Class "E" System Contractor installs septic system.
See the following link: Groundwater Discharge FAQ's for more info.